Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday Musings: The Big Fresh Newletter

About three years ago, a literacy coach recommended this site Choice Literacy for resources.


It is a wonderful site.  It has a ton of free resources and even more for members.  I never joined the site, but I did subscribe to their weekly newsletter.  Its arrival is the one the highlight of my week.


It starts of with a great editorial and a quote.  I am constantly sending the quote home to my husband who loves them.  Each week has a general theme and they provide a ton of links to some great sites, blogs and resources.  They do book lists, digital resources, and a ton of other great ideas.  I also love how they take on the issues that crop up in the world of literacy education.  They always do a great job of presenting both sides of an issue, by finding real people who are passionate about each side.

I love the newsletter so much that I have a folder in my email account for my Big Fresh newsletters.  You know those weeks when the only email that gets opened are the ones marked urgent (or from your principal.)  The Big Fresh newsletter is one that I don't want to miss.

Check it out, I am sure you will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment